Friday, August 3, 2012

Easy Peasy as Mac and Cheesy linky

Hope I won't be penalized for posting twice in one day, but the other one was a scheduled one at 9 this morning, and since it's now afternoon, I'm hoping you won't hate me! (Please don't hate me!)

Thanks to Staci for hosting this linky.

I LOVE to cook. In fact when I was graduating from high school in 1998, I was seriously torn between going to University for English literature and Education, or Community College for cooking (specifically baking, yummm!)



Today I share (sorry no pictures):


Bubbly Bake
This is a recipe my mom learned in home ec in the 70's. I don't get to make it often ever, because my husband HATES fish. I like to sometimes use other spices than salt and pepper, Mrs. Dash is a nice choice! I also am pretty sure I put closer to a cup of cheese on top, I LOVE cheese. I didn't write what type of fish down, you can probably use what is available, but we always use HADDOCK. (I tried Sole once when we lived out west, but it was gross.)

1lb white fish
1/4c minced onion (or onion flakes)
1can cream of mushroom soup
1/4c water
1/2c grated cheddar
Salt and pepper to taste

Clean fish if needed and place in baking dish
Sprinkle with salt and pepper
Mix soup and water and pour over fish
Top with cheese
 Bake 350* for 40 min


Enjoy!





***********************************************************
Do you have an idea for a future post, or are interested in guest blogging or having me write a guest post? Please comment or email me!

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 

FREEBIE Lumberjack Hearts Clip Art




Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...