Thursday, June 27, 2013

Getting Ready for Grade One

The first product I have created specifically for this fall is nothing special, but it will form a piece of my year long assessment of my firsties, so I thought I'd share.

At the first of every month (or maybe near the fifteenth, I'm not sure, we'll see what happens), I plan to have each student print their name on this assessment sheet so we can together see how their penmanship improves over the course of their grade One year.

I know I've seen other teachers share similar products, so I don't feel comfortable selling it.

I've used one of my comic book style fonts so it will fit in with my Superhero theme, without being overtly heroish to scare away other teachers who may be interested in this idea.

I've created these primarily for myself. My new school runs ten months out of the year, starting in September I think (I know I have to report by the 26th), but I've created extras for those of you whose schools start in August and those who work in a year round school.

Please enjoy!


***********************************************************
If you would like me to review other books for kids please leave a comment. It must be useful to either teachers or parents of children age 4 to grade 2.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 
Letter Reversal Bundle



Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!



1 comment:

  1. Neat Blog!!! I love all things teacher and education!
    http://craftygriffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...