Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Halloween activities.

I know it's late, but I'd like to share some of the activities we did in our classroom the week of Halloween..

At our art centre one day we made witched hats out of paper water cups

With our reading buddies we made these pumpkins. So cute!

Another art centre activity, we made these ghost puppets, which some of my students decided should be masks instead, lol.

Our number ten monsters from math.

A writing activity inspired by _?_ Most of my students said I would be a rabbit.

Their reason? Because on crazy hat day I wore rabbit ears.

My contribution to our Halloween treats.

If  these are your products, please let me know, and I'll properly credit you, none of the four below are my own.

I loved this writing activity. Some of my students who are usually afraid to write more than three words, actually used more than one of the story starters to write their sentences. YAY!

Cute letter spin game.

I love doing read the room. This count the room. Awesome!

At our letter centre we matched these letters with their beginning sound. 

Happy Belated Halloween!



***********************************************************
If you would like me to review other books for kids please leave a comment. It must be useful to either teachers or parents of children age 4 to grade 2.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 
Halloween 5 Literacy and Math centers bundle



Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...