Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March events

We're celebrating International Reading Month at my school, and one thing the teachers are doing is decorating our doors. After everyone has their doors done, I'll take pictures of all the rest to share. What I've seen so far is Awesome!

For now, mine:

I gave them a few favourites to choose from, and I hyped this one up a bit more before we voted and this book was chosen. I had the students each make a cookie for the door, and chose a few to paint the mouse I'd traced on the overhead.


I also decided to share pictures of my kids reading on my outside bulletin board:

I don't know if you can tell, but each paper is folded and popped off the wall for a 3D effect.

And finally, since it's March and St. Patrick's day is next week, we made these Pots of shiny gold at the end of the rainbow:





***********************************************************
If you would like me to review other books for kids please leave a comment. It must be useful to either teachers or parents of children age 4 to grade 2.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 
Letter Reversal Bundle



Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...