Thursday, June 26, 2014

Bulletin boards around my school

Here is a series of bulletin boards I snapped around my school at the end of the year.

These first five are from our lovely third-grade teacher. She and her EA are awfully talented!






Our LNC teacher (Literacy and Numeracy catalyst) put up this board just before she went on Maternity leave. I love the tissue flowers!

Our 2/3 grade teacher gets official credit for this, but it was actually one of our wonderful subs who did it for him when she was covering his class for a week. It's awesome!

Our Librarian put this up at Easter, so pretty!

By our Elementary office, put up by our lovely secretary.


Are you inspired for next year?






***********************************************************
If you would like to guest blog, or would like me to guest post on your blog, please comment or send me an email.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 
28 Summer Scrambled Sentences PLUS Recording Pages

Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...