Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Baby Shower

No not for me, but one of our staff, and we threw her a baby shower before she went on leave last week. I didn't take a lot of pictures, but here is a game and the diaper and beer cake my husband made for her husband.


We each had to craft a baby out of a can of playdough. Here's my blanket wrapped baby drinking from a bottle.

My husband was a little sad that the boys he worked with when I was pregnant didn't do anything for him, at least I think that, lol. My mom gave him a tshirt that said Super dad, and my dad passed on an apron he was given at my moms shower for me, but other than that he wasn't given any recognition. 

So it was no surprise to me that he wanted our co-workers husband to feel included. He saw this cake online, and had to make it for him. I prettied it up.








No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...