Saturday, April 11, 2015

More Bulletin Boards around school

First here are TWO different bulletin boards put up in our halls for Nutrition Month. I love the incorporation of the Leprechaun at the end of the rainbow.



I LOVE this idea by our 2nd grade teacher, she has taken this well known verse and put it up on the bulletin board nearest her door and has put pictures of her kiddos up on it doing a variety of activity from the last few months.

When I stepped in to take a better picture of the board above, I spied this also awesome bulletin board on the wall I can't see from the door. Very cute! Love the giant popcorn container.

For St. Patrick's Day the other 1st grade teacher focused on reviewing colour names with this cute Rainbow craft.
 

Our school community liaison officer has this awesome 3D board outside her office.

And outside our front office:

My husband is one of our schools regular substitute teachers, and the Day he subbed for the 3/4 class, he helped the student with these puzzle pieces. See his in the bottom row:


I hope you're inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...