Thursday, August 2, 2012

Superhero Obsession: Puzzles

Taking a break from my Whole Brain Teaching Certification posts to share another Superhero Freebie I made.

This is obviously more geared towards younger grades, but I can see myself using some of them up to even grade 3.

Click on any image to go to the Google Document!

 
 The packet includes:

letters:
A-D
A-H

numbers:
1-4
1-8


skip counting:
2's
3's
4's
5's
10's

I wish I had thought of these when I was trying to teach my kids counting by last year! Oh well, I have them for later.

Print on card stock or photo paper and laminate for centre use or print on 8.5x11 in black and white for class set.

As always, If you have any requests or suggestions for additional number or letter patterns, let me know, I'd be more than happy to make a few more pages! 

Superhero themed resources:
Posters
Journal Pages
Class-Yes
Teach-Okay
Scoreboard
Hands and Eyes




***********************************************************
Do you have an idea for a future post, or are interested in guest blogging or having me write a guest post? Please comment or email me!

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 

FREEBIE Lumberjack Hearts Clip Art




Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up today at TBA! I also linked up right after you at MM! I'm your newest follower and I would love it if you followed me too!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...