Thursday, January 3, 2013

Outside the US Blogging Linky Party


I'm so glad I stumbled upon this linky party today!  Thank you Making it as A Middle School Teacher!

As a Canadian Blogger I absolutely LOVE all the ideas I find from other bloggers, but get frustrated at the lack of Canadian Content I find. 

It's also hard when you see ideas for Thanksgiving AFTER the holiday, and great resources for Remembrance Day, but the printables are labelled as Veterans Day. 

Hopefully this linky will help me find some great quality bloggers who I'll follow ALL of!

I haven't blogged about much in awhile since I don't have a position this year, and my Maternity leave is coming to an end in just a month, but once I'm working again, you can be sure to see ideas I collect again while subbing when my retail job allows, and I'll ask for your prayers as I look for a teaching job for next teaching year.

Happy Blogging to all my new friends!

***********************************************************
Do you have an idea for a future post, or are interested in guest blogging or having me write a guest post? Please comment or email me!

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 
Letter Reversal Bundle

Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining in with my linky party!

    It's surprising to find so many more Canadian bloggers.

    I read that you're on maternity leave. I hope all is well with you and baby. :)

    ~Michelle
    Making It As A Middle School Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower Mrs D! I have met so many people from all over the world and it is always amazing to make a new link. Thanks again and I'm pretty sure things will go well for you when you return. Enjoy parenthood while you're waiting. :)

    Nicole @A Teacher's Idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower and have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Come on over to my blog for the details. If you have already been nominated just let me know. I will totally understand! Your blog is great!
    Kemble
    Check out my blog:
    http://primaryflynn.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...