Sunday, February 16, 2014

Math Villian!

I'll admit I stole this from someone online, and if it's yours, I'll give due credit!

edit March 28th: maybe stolen from here.

In my class, a few days a week, our "Villain" steals a few numbers from our 100 chart and my students need to tell me which numbers and tell me how they know it's that number.

The villain is a random picture I printed from Google images, so sorry, I can't provide it to you!




***********************************************************
If you would like me to review other books for kids please leave a comment. It must be useful to either teachers or parents of children age 4 to grade 2.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 
Letter Reversal Bundle



Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is! My kids say to me, why didn't the villain steal anything today? all the time... lol

      Delete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...