Monday, June 16, 2014

End of Year Bulletin Board: Superhero

Hi, Pinterest Lovelies! I'm so glad you found my little blog! Please consider checking out my newest posts and sticking around for awhile!

I'm in LOVE with what I ended up doing for my end of year Bulletin board.

I wish I could post the pictures of my kids checking this out. They are constantly checking it out. They watched me taking down the old bulletin board one day and putting up the background. I was halfway done putting up the black before anyone came close to figuring out that it was a city. Most figured it out by the time I had half the windows up.

They still didn't get it until I put up their hero faces (taken earlier in the year). But with the title and having them colour headless bodies they finally saw my vision.


What do you think?



***********************************************************
If you would like me to review other books for kids please leave a comment. It must be useful to either teachers or parents of children age 4 to grade 2.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D

Today's featured resource: 
Dental Health Month Scrambled Sentences

Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. D, I love your bulletin board. Did you use a template for the hero bodies. I would like to do this in my classroom.

    Thanks for sharing,

    Ms. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...