Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Book fair/ Literacy Carnival

So this is my first year running our Scholastic Book Fair (hopefully first of many).

When I chose our date for the fair, I took into account that the books would probably take longer to arrive than Scholastic figured (actually took less...), our PD day this Monday, and our Staff meeting scheduled Wednesday.

So when I was asked at the Staff meeting (moved to our PD day to make room for Mathletics training after school) why the Book Fair wasn't part of the Literacy Carnival this Thursday, I felt like a deer stuck in headlights! 

I had no good answer since I hadn't thought about that at all. The Carnival hadn't even been set before the book fair dates were chosen.

But, now I'm gladly manning this as my "station" at the Carnival. Hopefully, we get a lot of business to earn books for our school!

Book Fair is still a go for next week.

Wish me luck!




***********************************************************
If you are interested in being a guest blogger, or would like me to guest post on your blog, please comment below or email me. I would LOVE to collaborate.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 
product_0

Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...