Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Gifts for my Class

Do you give you class Christmas gifts?

I do every year. This year I decided to do it Goody bag style with a bunch of prizes from Partycity.ca.




There are SO many different gifts a teacher could give her class, that the possibilities are endless. What do you give?

In the past I've given books. I found a great deal on mini Robert Munsch books so bought a class set, twice.

Last year I gave a few dollar store goodies and cookies.

But I've tracked down so MANY cute idea. Here, check out my favourites:

1. Rainbow Noses
Source: A personal Touch

2. Framed Wordels
Source: Hojos Teaching Adventure

3. Sharpie Mugs
Personalized Snowman Mugs
Source: Happygoluckyblog

4. Snowman Chocolate and mitt hats
Source Unknown. Broken Pinterest Link
What are you giving this year?






No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...