Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Valentine Bags 2015

My kiddos were each given a paper bag and construction paper to cut hearts out of the day before Valentine's day. The only rule was that their name had to be visible.

I think they turned out pretty cute.

I only had a few card issues on Valentines Day. While I sent home the names a week in advance, I had THREE students who had unopened boxes of cards that morning which their parents either expected me to have the time to speed write on all of, or they expected their child to have the time and speed to finish addressing. Putting the cards in our bags on Friday morning took significantly longer than expected. Other than sending home the list in advance, what else can I do to make this part of Valentine's Day less stressful for below average first graders?






No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...