Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pink Shirt Day 2015

A few times this year I have shared with you my newest product, the Pink Shirt Day package.

In Saskatchewan, we don't officially do Pink Shirt Day in February like many of you do, we lean towards the date in April. The international day of Pink, which this year fell on April 8th.

However, that was smack dab in the middle of our Easter break, so the Canadian Red Cross in Saskatchewan, declared April 1st to be our Pink Shirt Day.

Here are a few of the products from the package in action in my classroom this year. 
We loved making our bullying dudes, and wore our necklaces with pride. 

They also really loved their certificates, but I can't share any pictures due to the faces issue.

I can't wait to update the file with these pictures and some new ideas I have up my sleeves!







No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...