Sunday, June 7, 2015

Working on my store

I've been steadily updating products and adding new ones the last month, and plan that to be my focus all summer.

Check out my latest offerings:

Letter Reversal Playdough Mats

I have that one special student who is struggling so much with learning his letters. Right now he is SOOO close, but the letters he has yet to master are almost all on the letter reversal list. So I created this new series of products with him in mind. I'm spending the last month of school working with him to differentiate between the two.

Letter Reversal Clip Cards

Sneaker Club

We all have those students who need the extra practice and incentive to become proficient at shoe tying.
I created this little club for in my room, and now you can use it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...