Monday, April 10, 2017

How do you find dollar deals on TPT?

I want dollar deals!
You do? 
Me too!
Yay!
Great minds think alike, right?

Are there any on right now?
I'm so glad you asked! 
Yes!

How do I find resources by participating stores?
Or you can type in #happyeasterdeals in the TpT search bar, but why do that when I've already done it for you? :)

How can I find just the resources Reading with Mrs. D has up?
I have both resources written up below for you so you can click on the hyperlinks there, or you can click on THIS link to the Reading With Mrs. D Store.

Can I put my products up too?
If you're a TPT seller you can join the Facebook Group Wallflower TpT Think Tank.
After you join, find the post about this sale and follow the rules. 
As ALWAYS in a seller hosted TPT sale, you mark ONLY two resources down, and you must help to promote the sale.
EASY PEASY!

What Resources did you mark down Desiree?
I thought about the Easter Sentences instead, but I figured by now you have this week planned, lol. 



About the Resources

1. Spring Scrambled Sentences are part of a HUGE growing bundle I have been working on this year. 
I started with Halloween, and have made a set for almost every holiday and every season since then. 
They vary in length (the number of sentences included) so this is reflected in their individual prices.

For example, The Spring set has TWENTY sentences. Each coordinating recording sheet has space for FOUR of these sentences, so you could easily use FOUR sentences a week for FIVE weeks! 

I have also included a generic recording page so YOU can choose which four sentences to use any given week.

Here's a look for you:
Each sentence is five or six words long. I try to vary the sentences so they start with different words, and there is at least one questioning sentence in each pack.
The cards should be cut up and laminated for durability so students can shuffle them around to build a sentence that makes sense. Most sets each sentence can only make one good sentence, but there are a few sets where two words could be reversed. 
There are THREE recording sheet options in this set. COLOUR, B&W and a generic numbers only version.


So many early years students struggle with one or more set of easily confused letters.
This set (and ALL the sets) includes the following common reversals:

b/d/p/q/g (all possible pairs)
u/n/h/y (all possible pairs)
M/W m/w
s/z
f/t

Don't see the set of letters you were hoping for, or have an unusual confusion in your class? I can make you a Custom Set!

The Dice are very easy to use once you've taken the time to build the cubes (May I suggest it's a great job for a parent volunteer?) Just laminate, cut out and fold in place. I sealed mine with packing tape, which I also suggest for you.

To use, give the student the die with the two letters they are working on TODAY and the coordinating worksheet. Students roll the die, and then use the blue background to help them orient the die before recording the letter they rolled on their page. 
EASY PEASY!

Here's a look for you:
Each die has the letters written on primary lines, with a blue rectangle behind the bottom section to help students orient the top and bottom of each letter. This is especially helpful when orienting tall or long letters.

The recording page has the letters again with primary lines. 
Students will simply record the letters they record UNDER the matching letter. 
It is up to YOU as the teacher if they will copy the letter or make a tally. 
Perhaps the first time they play they can make a tally, and the second time they might copy the letters?



That's it for today! Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...