Tuesday, April 4, 2017

What I am is special

Are You Special?
Of course you are!

Am I Special?
Of course I am!

Are you looking for a new addition to your Character Education Program?
My sister-in-law is a wonderful mom to two adorable and very young boys and one very adorable daughter (did I mention adorable?)

Today on Facebook she posted a link to this Sesame Street video of Will.i.am singing with the gang. I clicked on her link to see what my nephews are obsessed with now, and thought it was awesome!

I can imagine playing it on the first day of school or as part of a character education program to discuss how special we all are.

So many possibilities!

If you're interested here's the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...